- For electronic fund transfer facility the Reserve Bank of India has introduced National Electronic Funds Transfer System (NEFT) system. Through NEFT the fund can be transfer among the member Banks.
Objectives of NEFT
- There is no ceiling of minimum and maximum amount of remittance/ transaction.
- Credit to Beneficiary’s Account on the same day/next day if remittance done late in the evening.
- Safest and Secure Mode of Fund Transfer.
- No charges for inward Remittance.
- Money can be put to use by beneficiary on the same day or next day.
- The Veraval Mercantile Co-operative Bank Ltd. offers Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) facility to its customers this service with No charges.
Objectives of RTGS
- Minimum amount per transaction Rs. 2 Lacks There is no upper ceiling
- Transfer Your Funds Anywhere in India in minutes (Selected Banks and Branches)
- The beneficiary bank credits the beneficiary account within two hour of receiving the funds message.
Do you have any questions ? Feel free to contact us !